This custom design features a camouflage look using a combination of styles to make a single piece of color appear in a variety of tones giving a military battledress scheme.
Whether you commute to work or race in the UCI World tour, the Ass Saver Regular will keep your butt dry and dramatically increase the comfort on cold and wet rides.
The latest Ass Saver sports the new FLIP-TIP™ attachment system. Once fitted, simply fold up the tip of the Ass Saver and it will securely lock to the saddle rails.
Have no doubt, The fourth generation of Ass Savers is your new best friend. Easy to hook up with, never being a burden and always there to cover your back, no matter what.
- Self-centering saddle mudguard
- Easy installation and removal with no tools required just flip the tip to lock, flip the tip down to unlock
- All scoring lines are carefully engineered to achieve locking mechanisms, spring loading and material endurance.
- Portable fender for cyclists who just don't want to rock a fender permanently, but need one quickly when surprised by a rain
- Designed for tires wide 23-35mm
- 0.8 mm PP (Polypropylene)
About the ASS SAVERS FLIP-TIP Technology:
Using origami principles, the patent pending FLIP-TIP™ technology allows you to securely fasten the Ass Saver to the saddle with a simple flip of the tip, just like a cycling cap. To unlock, just flip the tip back down and pull backwards. Carbon rails The FLIP-TIP® technology is fully compatible with all types of carbon saddle rails.
How to install the ASS SAVERS REGULAR:
- Make sure you pre-folded all the scoring lines.
- Insert through the saddle.
- Flip the tip and you are set!
Ass Saver in Motion
How to properly fold and install your Ass Savers saddle mudguard