Green Oil - Agent Apple - Professional Cycle Chain Degreaser - 300ml
Green Oil - Agent Apple - Professional Cycle Chain Degreaser - 300ml | NOTE: This item will be special ordered for you. Kindly allow 2 to 6 weeks of lead time.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Cleans cycle chains and oily parts, Kills COVID-19..
NATURAL, SUSTAINABLE FORMULA: Green Oil Agent Apple uses all-natural, sugar-based alcohol for effective degreasing of your bike chain or cassette. The formula uses fermented apple extract, natural alcohol, and orange peel extracts. The citrus-based formula is as effective or more than petrochemical-based degreasers in the market. Degreaser might discolor non-metallic parts and damage carbon fiber.
STRONG CLEANSING AGENT: Agent Apple Degreaser is an extreme immersion formula that is designed to cleanse and protect your bike chains for long term use. The degreaser efficiently removes mud and road dirt to prevent them from building up as layers. The strong formula will work through grime, oil, and dirt for effective cleansing. The effective cleaning of the chain improves riding efficiency by as high as 99%. The powerful formula kills the deadly COVID-19 virus as well.
EASY TO USE: Take the chain off from the bike and shape it into a double-layered spiral shape for space optimization and put it in a container of approximately 4 Pint volume. Pour Agent Apple Degreaser into the container to completely immerse the chain. The formula starts working in about five minutes. leave the chain in the degreaser overnight for the best results. Gently scrub using a brush so that the grime and dirt coming off from the chain settles into the bottom. Rinse the chain in water.
POWERFUL & REUSABLE: The degreaser is so powerful that it can be reused for up to three times. After each use, the gunk usually sinks to the bottom of the tub, so you can carefully pour the degreaser back into the bottle. You can use a funnel to avoid spilling.
NATURAL & ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: Degreaser uses fermented apple-based alcohol along with citrus extracts instead of palm oil and petrochemicals. The degreaser comes packaged in recyclable aluminum bottles. The formula is also free of harmful propellants used by comparable lubes in aerosol cans. D-limonene and alcohol content makes it hazardous, but this evaporates quickly and is not harmful unless poured directly into a waterbody or river. Made in Britain.
Use: Degreaser to clean bike chains, cassettes
Recommended for: Commuters or mountain bikers, e-bikes and kids' bikes
Packaging: 300 ml recycled bottle
- Extremely powerful cleaning solution for chains and oily parts
- Kills Covid-19 to chain grime
- Works within minutes
- Ideal for immersing products to scrub and make them shiny again
- Fully BIO-degradable
- Comes in a reusable aluminum bottle
- Professional Grade
- Utilizes citrus extracts and plant based alcohol
- Petrochemical free
- Made in Britain
- Highly concentrated
- Alcohol based - don't get any bad ideas - not for drinking!
HOW TO USE
1. Remove the chain or other oily part to be degreased
2. Find a pot about the same size of the part.
For chains, use a flat wide container - like the bottom of the Eco Rider Deluxe set tub. Flatten the chain into a big spiral.
3. Pour Agent Apple over the item to be degreased.
4. Leave the item in Agent Apple for two hours. You can see it get to work within 10 minutes, breaking off grime.
5. Get a small old (or new if you don't care) toothbrush and lightly scrub off any remaining bits of grime.
6. Thoroughly rinse the chain or other item with water (or even clean with bike cleaner and water) then leave to dry before putting back on your bike.
- Agent Apple's formula is plant based, and biodegradable
- Although not recycled, the bottle is easily recyclable. You can even return it to Green Oil in the UK for pounds of cash. For real.
- Agent Apple is totally biodegradable after its life on your bike
- The name is inspired by Agent Orange - the nick name for a very nasty chemical used to clear jungle, which has a hugely negative health affect on people and the environment even today.
- Agent Apple conversely is environmentally friendly, and clears grime and grease instead of forests! Its like Agent Orange's eco friendly big cousin.
- Confusingly, just as Agent Orange didn't contain oranges, Agent Apple doesn't contain apples. It contains oranges.
You can recycle your Agent Apple bottle. The whole thing is aluminium except a little bit of sponge in the cap which can be taken out easily with a knife. The label is polypropylene and will burn away cleanly when the bottle is melted for recycling we are told.
Enjoy BIG savings on excellent gear!