It lights your way even on the darkest trail. With the BUSTER 1100 HL you always ride in the light thanks to the innovative double lens.The two LEDs of your helmet light form a great light pattern, with an extremely powerful 1100 lumens and a light range of 165 meters you are never in the dark. Thanks to the six light modes, the light intensity can be reduced so that the environmentally friendly lithium-ion battery lasts up to 50 hours. The memory function ensures that the BUSTER 1100 HL lights up again in your preferred mode the next time you switch it on.
SIX LIGHT MODES FOR OPTIMAL SETTING.The BUSTER 1100 HL has six different light modes and is suited to all lighting conditions. In High mode, the BUSTER can operate at 1,100 lumens for up to two hours, illuminating the darkest corners. Mid mode gives the biker 2.5 hours of at least 800 lumens for his tour. In Low mode, the BUSTER 1100 HL reliably provides five hours 400 lumens of light. In Eco mode, it can deliver 150 lumens for up to 16 hours for long rides. The Night Flashing and Day Flashing modes ensure good visibility for up to 50 hours. The LEDs in the mode display enable the rider to see at a glance which of the six light modes is currently being used.
CONVENIECE WITH PRE-SET MODE PROFILES. The five pre-set mode profiles make the BUSTER 1100 HL even easier to use: Cyclists can select the profile that is just right for their requirements and then simply toggle through to the light mode they need at the moment. For instance, the commuter profile displays only Night Flashing and Day Flashing modes; A profile featuring only continuous lighting modes works well for night rides on a mountain bike.
MEMORY FUNCTION. The memory function ensures that the BUSTER 1100 HL lights up just the way it was when you shut it off – in the same mode. This is a practical feature for anyone who wants to get started quickly.
INNOVATIVE LIGHT PATTERN. The BUSTER 1100 HL's lighting pattern is a real eye-catcher. It lights the trail perfectly so that bikers can make out curves and hanging branches much more easily thanks to the new double lens with two different optics and the two high-quality Osram LEDs, which ensure lots of brightness and an especially broad, homogeneous lighting pattern. The SIGMA logo on the longitudinal sides of the light provides significantly greater lateral visibility in traffic, enhancing safety.
OPTIMIZED BATTERY LEVEL DISPLAY. The LEDs on the six-level battery charge indicator precisely show how much power is left. When the light is off, a short click on the On/Off button is enough to check the battery level. The USB-C cable can be used to charge the lithium ion battery within 2,5 hours. The charge indicator has five levels showing charging progress.
- Firm bracket for ideal fit
- Switch-on protection (double-click)
- Includes Helmet Bracket (00153)
- Maximum light output: 1100 lumens
- Beam range: 165 m (based on ANSI/NEMA FL1)
- Six light modes: High (1100 lm), Mid (800 lm), Low (400 lm), Eco (150 lm) Night Flashing (800/400 lm), Day Flashing (200 lm)
- Burn time: 2 h in High mode, 2,5 h in Mid mode, 5 h in Low mode,16 h in Eco mode,5 h in Night Flashing mode, 50 h in Day Flashing mode
- Six -mode display
- Five pre-set mode profiles + memory mode
- SIGMA light guide for outstanding lateral visibility
- Charging time: 2,5 hours
- Switch-on protection (double-click for ON)
- Splash-proof in accordance with IPX4
- Tool-free mounting
- USB-C fast charging function
- Six-level battery and five-level charge status indicator
- Short button press shows the battery status
- Can be charged during operation
- Weight: 215 g (including bracket)
- OSRAM LED