- Custom Information. Please provide information required for Perfect Position and Custom Information. For further inquiries, please call us at 805-707-2777.
- 4 weeks Lead Time. As the wheels are custom made after we receive your order, kindly allow 4 weeks of lead time for production and shipping.
- No Exchange/Returns: All sales are final on Pearl Cycles as they are custom made.
Pearl “Race” category offers maximum rigidity and aerodynamics. The maximum tube diameter and the aerodynamic shape make the perfect racing machine available with rim brakes and disc brakes.
Brutally fast. Cyclists have always done everything to cut through the wind as aerodynamically as possible. But this bike isn't just aerodynamic, it's brutally stiff, tough and fair.
Race Category. Dont underestimate it. It´s made for racing and offers perfect handling skills. A pure racing machine.
Aerodynamic Transmission. Designed to transfer every watt onto the tarmac along with enhanced aerodynamics. This frame has wider diameter tubes and an extra beefed up bottom bracket. The extra stiff rear stay and and wider stance fork offer you the best power transmission on the market at the moment.
Rigidity and Speed. The Dice Aero models have been engineered as very rigid racing bikes. The “Superflow” down and seat tube allow virtually zero drag between rotating wheels and frame. Built for pure speed.
Available in Various Colors and Sizes. There are 25 available colors and 5 different sizes for the buyer to choose from. The Empire Road bike is also available in 4 different types of framesets.
Customed to Ensure Suitability and Good Experience. In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. This is why Pearl Cycles requests the buyers to specify body measurements and other information.
|Wheelset||Pearl PC 55|
|Seat post||Dice Aero|
|Tyres||Vittoria Open Corsa|
|Saddle||Selle Italia X3|
- Speed Flow Aero Design Unidirectional carbon fibre
- Speed Flow Aero tubing Design
- Minimal Cut out on down and seat tube optimzes the aerodynamics
- EVO BB86 Bottom Bracket with an oversized BB diameter that optimizes the power transmisssion
- Squared chain stays that ensure the rear power transmission
- 28 mm tyre assembly
- 12mm axles increace the stiffness of the wheel in comparison to regular quick release
- Wide stance aero fork and steering tube that increases the stiffness of the front part of the frame
Pearl Perfect Position
In order to enjoy the features of the bike, it is not only important that the technical components function, it is also essential that the correct seating position is set. This is not only important with regard to the the frame size, but it is also critical that the correct settings of the handlebars and saddle are made. These settings determine the seating comfort, influence the power transmission of the rider and therefore also the riders efficiency. Saddle discomfort, back pain, knee pain, and numbness in the hands are often due to bad posture. The sitting position should not be determined professionally.
Follow the next steps exactly and forward the information to us so that we can determine your perfect postion on your Pearl Bike. Ask somebody to help you with this.
1. Measure your inseam. Measure your inseam standing against a wall, barefooted both legs together. Place a hardback book againt the wall an move it up towards your crotch. Please note that is key that the measure is made to crotch bone.
2. Measure your body height. Stand straight againt a wall and take a measurement from the ground to your shoulder bone.
3. Measure your arm lenght. Measure the distance from your shoulder joint to the middle of the palm of your hand.
4. Measure your total body height. Both feet together and without shoes, measure your total body height
Please complete the information below and call our hotline. All information are important so we could give you the most suitable frame to ensure that you will have a good experience.
Racing, Triathlons and cyclocross:
Body Length (to shoulders):
Shoulder Width (outside - inside):
Mileage per year?
Take part in races?
Flexibility Check (Yes/No)
Legs fully extended, how far can you reach? Please answer with yes or no.
Hands on the floor:
Aero-Fit Triathlon? (Yes/No)
1. Which handling characteristics are more important to you? (Options: Weight, stability, and ride comfort).
2. What negative experiences you've experienced regarding riding?