MILES RACING - DISC BRAKE PADS - SEMI METALLIC
Semi-metallic disc brake pads work in all weather conditions and are designed for any discipline -from a cross country ride to enduro and even cyclocross. The higher content of iron and copper in these disc brake pads increases heat resistance, extends the service life, and provides high braking power in any situation. They'll perform best in the dry and provide great braking feel throughout their life.
- Semi-metallic pads are perfect for cross country, enduro, and trail riding.
- Combined organic and metallic compound that is more heat resistant while offering the strong initial bite of an organic pad.
- Creates less noise compared to sintered pads.
- Performs in all weather conditions
- Non abestos
- Suitable for e-bike use.
COMPATIBLE BRAKESThis brake pad is compatible with the systems below. For a complete compatibility chart for all our brake pads, please refer to this page.
Hayes Stroker Ryde 2010
Hayes Ryde Comp
Hayes Prime Sport
SERVICE TIPSTo get the most braking power out of your new semi-metallic pads, it is important to follow these steps to break them in properly.
- Brake for 5 seconds while riding at a speed of about 7 mph. Repeat this process 3 more times.
- Brake from about 20 mph with medium power and release before coming to a complete stop. Repeat this process 20-30 times. You should feel the brake performance increase. Let the pads cool between each stop.
- Done - Ready for action!