An outdoor case needs to be ready for anything. Highly sensitive equipment, such as cameras, drones, or electronic measuring equipment, need protective storage at all times.
This is what makes the outdoor.case type 2000 the ideal and, above all, reliable companion. The exceptionally sturdy polypropylene (PP) that makes up the case, combined with a dependable rubber seal and standard egg crate foam under the lid, protects contents from damage at all times and under all circumstances. The ergonomic design not only provides ideal transport, it also makes our type 2000 stackable with other outdoor.cases.
- Extremely stable case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- UN Certificate of Approval possible on request
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Airworthy: automatic pressure equalization valve
- Egg crate foam under lid
- Eyelets for padlock (Ø 4,5 mm)
- Interior options: empty, divider system (RPD), precut pick-and-pluck foam (SI)
- 30-year warranty
- Inner dimensions: 250 x 175 x 155 mm | 9.8 x 6.9 x 6.1 inch
- Outer dimensions: 270 x 215 x 165 mm | 10.6 x 8.5 x 6.5 inch
- Weight: 0.9 Kg | 1,98 Ib
- Volume: 6.6 L