The outdoor.case type 3000 is not only a waterproof case… it is also dustproof, temperature-stable, and can withstand hard impacts. This is due to the case’s design, which was thought out down to the smallest detail, its rugged and dependable materials that harmonize with one another flawlessly, and its many other functions.
We are not the only ones who think so: The ruggedness and reliability of our outdoor.cases have been and are regularly tested, inspected, and certified by national and international bodies. B&W outdoor cases have received the UN Certificate of Approval, among others, are certified under ATA 300 and STANAG 4280, and are rated IP67.
- Extremely stable case: shell made of polypropylene (PP)
- UN Certificate of Approval, max. weight 5,5 Kg
- Waterproof (IP67 rating)
- Airworthy: automatic pressure equalization valve
- Egg crate foam under lid
- Eyelets for padlock
- Interior options: empty, divider system (RPD), precut pick-and-pluck foam (SI)
- 30-year warranty
- Inner dimensions: 13 x 9.3 x 5.9 inch
- Outer dimensions: 14.4 x 11.6 x 6.7 inch
- Weight: 1.7 Kg | 3,74 Ib
- Volume: 11.7 L