EXCEPTIONAL PROTECTION (CPSC & EN1078 Certified):
The Superlight helmet is made with in-mold construction, which is a technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure. This helmet is certified with the CPSC US-American bike helmet standard and EN 1078 European bike and skateboard helmet standard.
LOW FIT DESIGN:
The helmet’s Low Fit design fully protects the entire back & sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
The Superlight helmet features the Snug Fit technology, which is designed to exactly follow the curves of the human head shape and achieve a so-called contact ring in the helmet, allowing the head to touch the helmet all around, wobble-free. It also comes with two sizes of pads to adjust your size.
COMFORTABLE & WELL VENTILATED:
The Superlight helmet is extremely lightweight, only 300 g / 0.66 lb, so it’s comfortable to wear & doesn’t put a strain on your neck. It also has premium heat-sealed padding (in two sizes) that is machine/hand-washable, pre-formed and quick drying, so your helmet stays fresh. This helmet also has 14 vents with air flow channels that provide cooling air & exhaust warm air to help reduce discomfort from sweating.
TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONAL RIDERS:
The Super Light helmet is used by skateboard & bike pros such as Pontus Bjoern, Erik Fedko, Juergen Horrwarth and many more, including Olympic and X Games riders.
The Superlight helmet offers the classic low-profile stylings of a traditional skate helmet with ultra-lightweight in-mold construction. At only 300g, the Superlight helmet is extremely light and features the TSG Snug Fit for a wobble-free and comfortable fit. This helmet also has a clean, utilitarian design for hard-minded purists.
- In-Mold Construction: A technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shell to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- Tuned Fit System: Allows a rider to dial in their fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet
- Snug Fit System: Allows the head to touch the helmet all around, wobble-free, for a secure and snug fit
- Low Fit: Protects the entire back & sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 14 Vents w/ Air Flow Channels: Provides cooling air and exhausts warm air to help reduce discomfort from sweating
- Comfort Padding (in two sizes): Premium heat-sealed padding that is pre-formed and quick-drying. Removable and machine/hand washable.
Certification: NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, CPSC
Material: Polycarbonate, EPS, Polyester, Nylon
Weight: 300 g / 0.66 lb
S/M (54-56cm / 21.2-22in), L/XL (57-59cm / 22.4-23.2in), XXL (59-61cm / 23.2-24in)