A steel Audax bike that refuses to be bound by convention. A robust and adaptable Columbus Cromor frame is the starting point. With through-axles and a threaded T47 bottom bracket, it should survive a lifetime of intense use, as will its lightweight full carbon fork. With all the fixing you need to secure your gear, its 650B wheels might once have seemed radical, but are now widely accepted. Their voluminous size keeps rolling resistance low, yet allows the Audax to swoop across a range of surfaces.
- Columbus Cromor frame with tapered head tube, rack and fender mounts, through axles and T47 bottom bracket.
- Revised frame geometry with an added XS size.
- Triple cage mount on down tube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the down tube and on the seat tube.
- New rear dropout. Uses identical derailleur to the Beyond+.
- Full carbon fork with bottle cage mounts.
|COLOR 1||Glossy Black / Dark Grey|
|FRAME||COLUMBUS CROMOR double butted tubing, tapered head tube, TA dropouts, replaceable hanger|
|FORK||full carbon, TA disc fork, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' tapered steerer, with fender / cage mounts|
|HEADSET||FSA NO.21/12/44 sealed external aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8''|
|BB SHELL STANDARD (BB NOT INCL.)||T47, 86.5 mm shell|
|SEAT CLAMP||BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged alloy seat clamp, 29.8 mm|
|AXLE TYPE FRONT||TA 12 x 100 mm; M12 x 1.5 mm|
|AXLE TYPE REAR||TA 12 x 142 mm; M12 x 1.5 mm|
|BRAKE TYPE||Flatmount F / R|